Get out of the office and onto the ice
Host your next corporate event at Curl Mesabi
- Dec 7 or 14, 2023
- Jan 18 or 25, 2024
- Feb 8 or 22, 2024
- Mar 7 or 14, 2024
- Curl Mesabi at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC)
- 901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN
Why curling for team building?
- Communication – needed to execute your game plan and sweep the ice.
- Cooperation – team members must trust each other and work together towards a common goal.
- Problem-Solving – curling is a challenging and ever-changing sport, requiring players to adapt their game on the fly.
- Fun – curling is plain old fun and a great way to exercise while building team camaraderie.
Who can curl?
- Everyone and anyone!
- Even if you have knee, hip or back issues, a standing delivery method is available.
- Warm loose-fitting clothing (light jacket or polar fleece – it’s about 40 degrees)
- Clean pair of athletic shoes (carried in – no dirt or salt in the treads)
- 2.5 to 3 hours
- Instruction and equipment provided