Welcome to Curl Mesabi and the RRCC!
We’re a curling club, event center, and banquet facility located in northeast Minnesota on the Mesabi Iron Range, located at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC), and serving the quad-cities of Eveleth, Gilbert, Mountain Iron and Virginia.
901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN (right next to the US Hockey Hall of Fame)
Submit Your College / Vocational Scholarship Application by March 15th
Curl Mesabi hosted the
Minnesota Men’s & Women’s Club Championships
Jan 18 – 20, 2019
Winner Men’s Division – Team Willmert from St Paul
Winner Women’s Division – Team Kraus from Duluth
Curl Mesabi is MY Club – watch video here…
Bonspiel Schedule (click on date for more details)
- Mar 1-2, 2019
Curl Mesabi Mixed
- Mar 5-6, 2019
Curl Mesabi Senior Spiel (Men’s & Women’s)
- Mar 8-9, 2019
Eveleth Elk’s Open
- Mar 15-16, 2019
Golden Bear Fundraiser Bonspiel
- Mar 22-23, 2019
Eggy’s Red Garter Spiel (Open)
About Curl Mesabi and the RRCC
From April to October – the RRCC is a world class event center and banquet facility offering space on two floors to accommodate groups of 20 or 2000. It’s a perfect space for weddings and/or wedding receptions, class reunions, graduation parties, family reunions, community or corporate events – we can accommodate most any type of event!
From November to March – the RRCC is a world class 8-sheet curling arena. Whether you’re just curious about the game and want to come and watch…or want to get out on the ice and “throw a few rocks”, there are many opportunities to enjoy our great winter sport.
- Try out the “roaring game” * at a Burger Night – only $10 for a burger and a game…complete with instruction for the rookies.
- Join a league – options 4 days a week.
- Play in a bonspiel (curling talk for a tournament) – numerous weekends throughout the season.
- Come and watch Mondays thru Thursdays and many weekends – there’s almost always someone around who will explain the game to you. While you’re watching, enjoy a beer at the Free Guard Zone bar, and a burger or nachos from Street Tacos & Eats.
* Why do they call it “the roaring game”?
Visit our Curl Mesabi Facebook page for current curling information…
Learn more about our frozen winter sport….