Welcome to Curl Mesabi and the RRCC!
We’re a curling club, event center, and banquet facility located in northeast Minnesota on the Mesabi Iron Range, located at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC), and serving the quad-cities of Eveleth, Gilbert, Mountain Iron and Virginia.
901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN (right next to the US Hockey Hall of Fame)
CONGRATULATIONS to the 2017-2018 Club Champions!!
Steve Fingeroos, Brian Plesha, Phill Drobnick, Buff Johnson, Troy Stefonich
Thanks to Everyone who Purchased Raffle Tickets!
Thanks to the Organizing Crew!!
CONGRATULATIONS to All the Winners!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to Team USA – WINNERS of the GOLD MEDAL in PyeongChang!
Special SHOUT OUT to the the USA Men’s Coach – our own Curl Mesabi Board President, Phill Drobnick.
About Curl Mesabi and the RRCC
From April to October – the RRCC is a world class event center and banquet facility offering space on two floors to accommodate groups of 20 or 2000. It’s a perfect space for weddings and/or wedding receptions, class reunions, graduation parties, family reunions, community or corporate events – we can accommodate most any type of event!
From November to March – the RRCC is a world class 8-sheet curling arena. Whether you’re just curious about the game and want to come and watch…or want to get out on the ice and “throw a few rocks”, there are many opportunities to enjoy our great winter sport.
- Try out the “roaring game” * at a Burger Night – only $10 for a burger and a game…complete with instruction for the rookies.
- Join a league – options 4 days a week.
- Play in a bonspiel (curling talk for a tournament) – numerous weekends throughout the season.
- Come and watch Mondays thru Thursdays and many weekends – there’s almost always someone around who will explain the game to you. While you’re watching, enjoy a beer at the Free Guard Zone bar, and a burger from MariAnne’s Kitchen.
* Why do they call it “the roaring game”?
Visit our Curl Mesabi Facebook page for current curling information…
Learn more about our frozen winter sport….