Welcome to Curl Mesabi and the RRCC!
We’re a curling club, event center, and banquet facility located in northeast Minnesota on the Mesabi Iron Range, located at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC), and serving the quad-cities of Eveleth, Gilbert, Mountain Iron and Virginia.
901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN (right next to the US Hockey Hall of Fame)
It was another great season, thanks everyone…see you in the fall. October – ice goes in….November we start curling.
Congratulations to the 2019 Curl Mesabi Raffle Winners! – Click here to see the list of winners…
Bill Hill – Celebration of Life
Join family and friends at the Curling Club (RRCC) to celebrate Bill Hill and 98 years of a life well lived.
- May 25, 2019
- 11:00 a.m. – Memorial Service at United in Christ Lutheran Church (201 Station 44 Road, Eveleth)
- 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. – Luncheon at Curl Mesabi (901 Hat Trick Avenue, Eveleth)
- All are invited to speak at the luncheon and share their stories and memories of Bill
- Questions? Contact Jim Newman @ 218-744-2656
A long time curler and member of Curl Mesabi…Bill is dearly missed by all his friends in the Senior League.
About Curl Mesabi and the RRCC
From April to October – the RRCC is a world class event center and banquet facility offering space on two floors to accommodate groups of 20 or 2000. It’s a perfect space for weddings and/or wedding receptions, class reunions, graduation parties, family reunions, community or corporate events – we can accommodate most any type of event!
From November to March – the RRCC is a world class 8-sheet curling arena. Whether you’re just curious about the game and want to come and watch…or want to get out on the ice and “throw a few rocks”, there are many opportunities to enjoy our great winter sport.
- Try out the “roaring game” * at a Burger Night – only $10 for a burger and a game…complete with instruction for the rookies.
- Join a league – options 4 days a week.
- Play in a bonspiel (curling talk for a tournament) – numerous weekends throughout the season.
- Come and watch Mondays thru Thursdays and many weekends – there’s almost always someone around who will explain the game to you. While you’re watching, enjoy a beer at the Free Guard Zone bar, and a burger or nachos from Street Tacos & Eats.
* Why do they call it “the roaring game”?
Visit our Curl Mesabi Facebook page for current curling information…
Learn more about our frozen winter sport….