Welcome to Curl Mesabi and the RRCC!
We’re a curling club, event center, and banquet facility located in northeast Minnesota on the Mesabi Iron Range, located at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC), and serving the quad-cities of Eveleth, Gilbert, Mountain Iron and Virginia.
901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN (right next to the US Hockey Hall of Fame)
Curl Mesabi is MY Club – watch video here…
Click here – Member Registration and Pay Online Today!
Thanks for paying by credit card when you register to make it easier for the Membership Team…
Get geared up for the 2018-2019 curling season!!
- Open House – November 5, 6, 7 & 8 – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
(Instructors available…come give curling a try!)
- First Burger Night – November 9
(New & experienced curlers welcome – $10 for a burger & a game)
- League Play Starts – November 12
Bonspiel Schedule (click on date for more details)
November / December
- Nov 30 – Dec 2, 2018
Curl Mesabi Classic (Men’s & Women’s Cash Spiel)
- Dec 8, 2018
United Way Funspiel (Open Spiel & Fundraiser)
- Dec 14, 2018
Laurentian Chamber Funspiel (Open)
- Dec 15, 2018
Margie’s Roosevelt Funspiel (Open)
- Jan 4-5, 2019
Elk’s Doheny Bonspiel (Open)
- Jan 12-13, 2019
Eveleth – Mountain Iron Lions Club Junior Bonspiel
- Jan 18-20, 2019
Men’s & Women’s State Play-downs
- Jan 25-26, 2019
Quad Cities Open
- Feb 9, 2019
- Feb 15-16, 2019
President’s Day Spiel (Men’s & Women’s)
- Feb 22-23, 2019
Norri Craft & Curl (Craft Beer Open)
- Mar 1-2, 2019
Curl Mesabi Mixed
- Mar 5-6, 2019
Curl Mesabi Senior Spiel (Men’s & Women’s)
- Mar 8-9, 2019
Eveleth Elk’s Open
- Mar 22-23, 2019
Eggy’s Red Garter Spiel (Open)
About Curl Mesabi and the RRCC
From April to October – the RRCC is a world class event center and banquet facility offering space on two floors to accommodate groups of 20 or 2000. It’s a perfect space for weddings and/or wedding receptions, class reunions, graduation parties, family reunions, community or corporate events – we can accommodate most any type of event!
From November to March – the RRCC is a world class 8-sheet curling arena. Whether you’re just curious about the game and want to come and watch…or want to get out on the ice and “throw a few rocks”, there are many opportunities to enjoy our great winter sport.
- Try out the “roaring game” * at a Burger Night – only $10 for a burger and a game…complete with instruction for the rookies.
- Join a league – options 4 days a week.
- Play in a bonspiel (curling talk for a tournament) – numerous weekends throughout the season.
- Come and watch Mondays thru Thursdays and many weekends – there’s almost always someone around who will explain the game to you. While you’re watching, enjoy a beer at the Free Guard Zone bar, and a burger from MariAnne’s Kitchen.
* Why do they call it “the roaring game”?
Visit our Curl Mesabi Facebook page for current curling information…
Learn more about our frozen winter sport….