Welcome to Curl Mesabi and the RRCC!
We’re a curling club, event center, and banquet facility located in northeast Minnesota on the Mesabi Iron Range, located at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC), and serving the quad-cities of Eveleth, Gilbert, Mountain Iron and Virginia.
901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN (right next to the US Hockey Hall of Fame)
Get geared up for the 2018-2019 curling season!!
- Open House – November 5 & 8 – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
(Instructors available…come give curling a try!)
- First Burger Night – November 8
(New & experienced curlers welcome – $10 for a burger & a game)
- League Play Starts – November 12
- First Bonspiel – November 30 to December 2 (Curl Mesabi Classic Cash Spiel)
About Curl Mesabi and the RRCC
From April to October – the RRCC is a world class event center and banquet facility offering space on two floors to accommodate groups of 20 or 2000. It’s a perfect space for weddings and/or wedding receptions, class reunions, graduation parties, family reunions, community or corporate events – we can accommodate most any type of event!
From November to March – the RRCC is a world class 8-sheet curling arena. Whether you’re just curious about the game and want to come and watch…or want to get out on the ice and “throw a few rocks”, there are many opportunities to enjoy our great winter sport.
- Try out the “roaring game” * at a Burger Night – only $10 for a burger and a game…complete with instruction for the rookies.
- Join a league – options 4 days a week.
- Play in a bonspiel (curling talk for a tournament) – numerous weekends throughout the season.
- Come and watch Mondays thru Thursdays and many weekends – there’s almost always someone around who will explain the game to you. While you’re watching, enjoy a beer at the Free Guard Zone bar, and a burger from MariAnne’s Kitchen.
* Why do they call it “the roaring game”?
Visit our Curl Mesabi Facebook page for current curling information…
Learn more about our frozen winter sport….