Welcome to Curl Mesabi and the RRCC!
We’re a curling club, event center, and banquet facility located in northeast Minnesota on the Mesabi Iron Range, located at the Range Recreation Civic Center (RRCC), and serving the quad-cities of Eveleth, Gilbert, Mountain Iron and Virginia.
901 Hat Trick Ave, Eveleth, MN (right next to the US Hockey Hall of Fame)
Curl Mesabi is hosting the
Minnesota Men’s & Women’s Club Championships
Jan 18 – 20, 2019
Winner Men’s Division – Team Willmert from St Paul
Winner Women’s Division – Team Kraus from Duluth
Curl Mesabi is MY Club – watch video here…
Click here – Member Registration and Pay Online Today!
Thanks for paying by credit card when you register to make it easier for the Membership Team…
Bonspiel Schedule (click on date for more details)
- Jan 25-26, 2019
Quad Cities Open
- Feb 2, 2019
St Louis County Bonspiel
- Feb 9, 2019
- Feb 15-16, 2019
Prez Day Spiel (Men’s & Women’s)
- Feb 22-23, 2019
Norri Craft & Curl (Craft Beer Open)
- Mar 1-2, 2019
Curl Mesabi Mixed
- Mar 5-6, 2019
Curl Mesabi Senior Spiel (Men’s & Women’s)
- Mar 8-9, 2019
Eveleth Elk’s Open
- Mar 15-16, 2019
Golden Bear Fundraiser Bonspiel
- Mar 22-23, 2019
Eggy’s Red Garter Spiel (Open)
About Curl Mesabi and the RRCC
From April to October – the RRCC is a world class event center and banquet facility offering space on two floors to accommodate groups of 20 or 2000. It’s a perfect space for weddings and/or wedding receptions, class reunions, graduation parties, family reunions, community or corporate events – we can accommodate most any type of event!
From November to March – the RRCC is a world class 8-sheet curling arena. Whether you’re just curious about the game and want to come and watch…or want to get out on the ice and “throw a few rocks”, there are many opportunities to enjoy our great winter sport.
- Try out the “roaring game” * at a Burger Night – only $10 for a burger and a game…complete with instruction for the rookies.
- Join a league – options 4 days a week.
- Play in a bonspiel (curling talk for a tournament) – numerous weekends throughout the season.
- Come and watch Mondays thru Thursdays and many weekends – there’s almost always someone around who will explain the game to you. While you’re watching, enjoy a beer at the Free Guard Zone bar, and a burger or nachos from Street Tacos & Eats.
* Why do they call it “the roaring game”?
Visit our Curl Mesabi Facebook page for current curling information…
Learn more about our frozen winter sport….